Millions of people are enrolled in high-deductible plans, which means they have to spend more out-of-pocket on prescriptions. People who have high-deductible plans often never meet their deductible, meaning they end up paying thousands of dollars each year for prescriptions.
What is a High-Deductible Plan?
A high-deductible plan is a type of health insurance plan in which you are responsible for paying part of the cost of your medical expenses before insurance kicks in. In 2020, 31% of employees were enrolled in high-deductible plans and the average deductible was $2,200 for single coverage or $4,500 for families.
A lot of people on these plans will never have to pay their deductible, which is a good thing because it means they likely don’t have a lot of medical needs. For people on high-deductible plans, paying cash for medications might make the most sense.
At Person Street, we offer Cheap Prescriptions For High-Deductible Plans
If you use your insurance card and are on a high-deductible plan, you’re likely paying way more than you need to for your medication. If we don’t have to bill insurance, we can offer cash prices at a fraction of the cost of the retail price at most big chain pharmacies. We have a low-cost generic prescription drug program that starts at just $6/month. We’ll even ship the drugs directly to your door!
How we price our medications
- We price our medications according to the cost of the medication to us, not what the suggested retail price is. That way you can be assured you are getting the best price.
- Unlike the chain stores, we do not mark up our medications beyond what is necessary to cover our costs.
- We offer a cash discount. When we don’t have to bill insurance, we are free to offer you the best possbile pricing.
- We offer a discount for patients without insurance. Not having insurance should never prevent you from getting the prescriptions you need.
We make it Easy for People on High-Deductible Plans to Get their prescriptions cheaper.
How to get started on our low-cost generic prescriptions program:
- Fill out our prescription transfer form
- We work with your provider and get the information we need
- We contact you to arrage your 3, 6, or 12 month supply and deliver it to your door, for free
The result: You pay less for your medications and spend less time dealing with refills. You have a local pharmacist you can call if you need them and you’re getting better care.
We make it easy for people on high-deductible plans to get the best pricing and service. Our low-cost generic prescription drug program that starts at just $6/month. We’ll even ship the drugs directly to your door!
Give us a call at 919-832-6432 and find out just how much we can save you on your prescriptions this year!